Extended Schools Clusters are designed to deliver extended support for children, young people and families in their local community. These services can include before, lunchtime and after school, childcare, study support, parenting support (Including family learning) and the provisions for swift and easy access to specialist services.
The Soho Links consists of the following schools:
- Benson Community School
- Foundry Primary School
- Holyhead Secondary School
- James Watt Primary School
- Matthew Boulton Primary School
- St James CE Primary School
- St Michaels Primary School
- Wattville Primary School
A range of key stakeholders and partners play an active part in the work that the cluster delivers, these include :
- Voluntary and Community Groups
- Neighbourhood Management
- Health Service
- Surestart Children’s Centres
- Youth Services
Below are a flavour of projects that Soho Links Cluster are delevering in partnership with neighbourhood management.
- The Greenflag Award – working with 3 schools to achieve this national standard to promote improvements in the environment.
- Soho Games – taking place on the 21st June at Holyhead School for 10 Primary Schools. Celebrating the sporting talent in our schools.
- Parents, children and young people have been invited to an event at Waverhill Park. They will be involved in providing ideas for a community sculpture on ‘Community Cohesion’.
To find out more on the services delivered by Soho Links Team please contact officers on the number below:
Click on Attached to view Soho Links Cluster NewsletterSoho Links Cluster
Daljit Hayre – Cluster Coordinator
Samanatha Hines – Parent Support Advisor
Stuart Jones – information coordinator
0121 554 4913.